Menu


For many internet Users Google is Website who daily make use of it, but the fact that we use it does not mean that we know everything that is behind its massive database, it is why today I bring you a post with 6 fun tricks that we find in Google and you will surely not know,
I present these 6 tips: When You Try This You Would Love It :)

Top 6 Best Google Fun Tricks and Hacks...

1. Barrel Roll trick.

Go to Google and type in: "do a barrel roll" and see what happens. Impressed? The page will rotate a few times.

2. Atari Breakout tricks.

Log into Google images and type "Atari Breakout". You can see how the images are converted into blocks which can play this popular game of the 70s.


3. Tilt trick page.

Enter the word "Tilt" in Google and see how the page is tilted slightly.



4. Google Gravity trick.
Enter "Google Gravity" on the home page and click on the button "I'm Feeling Lucky" and take you to a fun project called Google Gravity.



5. Tricks Zerg Rush.

Type "Zerg Rush" and watch for a few seconds what happens with this fun trick.

6. Tricks elgoog.im

 Click this link elgoog.im and see how leads to a reverse Google site. See for yourself.

Post a Comment

  1. Thanks for the best blog.it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.this was actually what i was looking for,and i am glad to came here!
    Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while soi cau lo chinh xac 100 now and finally got the courage to go ahead soi cau mb and give youu a shout out from Austin Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic work!my weblog:
    travel around in the world

    ReplyDelete

  2. Sign in to Gmail to access to all Gooogle services. Log in to your account or sign up to create a new account
    gmail sign in


    gmail log in

    what's gmail?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the best blog.it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.this was actually what i was looking for,and i am glad to came here!
    google underwater
    Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while
    now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give youu a shout out from Austin Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic work!my weblog:
    google mirror
    elgoog

    google gravity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. life hacks for students

    ReplyDelete

 
Top